One of the major reasons why many people are unable to apply for a traditional loan in the U.S. is the unhappy line in their credit reports telling that they have filed bankruptcy some time in their past. Although, it is not the end of the world, the matter can complicate a person’s life to a pretty extent. Here is more information about bankruptcy statistics in the U.S.
Recent Blog Posts
- Bankruptcy – What It Actually Can/Cannot Do
- New Credit Score System?
- Ohio Payday Loan Steps
- Going Broke in the U.S.
- Ohio Payday Lending Still Discussed
- Better Business Bureau Payday Loan Tips
- Loan Options for People with Bad Credit
- Payday Loans – the Battle Continues
- Payday Loan Laws News from Alabama
- CFPB’s New Steps to Regulate Payday Loans
- California Way to Regulate Online Payday Lending
- Utah Speaks for Limits on Payday Loans
- Texas Payday Loan News
- Payday Loans Could Be Changing Soon
- Payday Lenders against Critics