Payday Loans Online is a hassle-free process with no paperwork.*
* No affiliation with any of the companies listed on the page.
Payday Loans in Mesquite
- Ordinance NO. 4407 (Chapter 8);
- Passed on December 21, 2015;
- Signed by Stan Pickett (Mayor), B.J. Smith (City Attorney), Sonja Land (City Secretary).
- A payday lender must have a certification (for 1 year) from the City and pay a fee of $75;
- A payday lender must save loan records (borrower’ name and address, loan amount, fees);
- A loan amount must be limited to 20% of the borrower’s income;
- A lender must establish a borrower’s income;
- Installment payments must be limited to 4 times;
- An agreement must be written in English or Spanish language;
- $500 penalty for violation.
Payday Loans Stats in Mesquite
The 2021 year, in Mesquite operate 8 payday loans storefronts:
- ACE CASH EXPRESS (2 stores);
- ADVANCE AMERICA (2 stores);
- CHECK N GO (1 store);
- SPEEDY CASH (1 store);
- LOANSTAR TITLE LOANS (1 store);
- TITLEMAX (1 store).
Mesquite Residents Financial Statistics
Below represented statistics is for Mesquite, Clark County, Nevada. As of 2019.
Median age of Mesquite's residents, years
Labour force participation rate, %
Unemployment rate, %
% of residents with no health insurance
Median individual income, USD
Median household income, USD
% of households with income under $35,000
% of households with income $35,000 - $75,000
% of households with income $75,000 - $100,000
% of households with income over $100,000
% of households that own their residence
Median home value owned by residents, USD
Median rent cost, USD
Rent Burden, %
Some official sources of data we used to build this page:
Payday Loans are legal* in Nevada.