Payday Loans in Bryan
The City Bryan restricted the payday loans business in 2014. Bryan passed 2 ordinances to protect consumers when they get no credit check loans.
- A lender must have a certification for every outlet with 1-year expiration;
- A lender must maintain a database of loan records;
- A loan amount: < 20% of person income;
- Customer income must be determined;
- Refinance or renew: < 3 times;
- Installments: < 4 times;
- The distance restriction:
- 1,000 feet between lender stores;
- 200 feet from residential zones.
Bryan Residents Debt-to-Income Ratios
Bryan residents have 673 median credit score and the average number of late payments is about 6.27. Below represented DTI (Debt-to-Income) ratios shows how Bryan residents debts stacks up against their income. As of 2020.
Credit Card DTI
Car Loan DTI
Student Loan DTI
Bryan Residents Financial Statistics
Below represented statistics is for Bryan, Brazos County, Texas. As of 2019.
Median age of Bryan's residents, years
Labour force participation rate, %
Unemployment rate, %
% of residents with no health insurance
Median individual income, USD
Median household income, USD
% of households with income under $35,000
% of households with income $35,000 - $75,000
% of households with income $75,000 - $100,000
% of households with income over $100,000
% of households that own their residence
Median home value owned by residents, USD
Median rent cost, USD
Rent Burden, %
Some official sources of data we used to build this page:
Payday Loans are legal* in Texas.