Payday Loans in Laredo
- The 2019 year, in the Laredo MSA area, were 25 store locations, they made the next numbers:
- the amount of new payday loans was $10 mln
- fee charges were $15 mln
- refinances were $15 mln
- the average loan term for a single payday loan was 19 days
- the average loan term for an installment payday loan was 168 days
- the average fee for every $100 single payday loan was $23
- the average fee for every $100 installment payday loan was $195
The 2021 year: 18 payday loans storefronts do business in Laredo:
- ACE CASH EXPRESS (6 stores);
- TITLEMAX (3 stores);
- SPEEDY CASH (2 stores);
- CHECK N GO (2 stores);
- Discount Title Loans (2 stores);
- ACTION EXPRESS LOANS (1 store);
- ADVANCE AMERICA (1 store);
- Devolada Payday & Car Title Loans (1 store);
Store Locations vs Household Income
Laredo is a city on the Mexican border, in southern Texas. It offers 12 payday loan stores. Let’s understand the relationship between payday loan stores and the average household income in this city through the map.
Overall, the average household income in this city is lower than in other cities in Texas.
The Laredo Medical Center and the roundabout area has an average income of $25,000 and has three payday loan stores.
The Nye side of the city has a greater number of payday loan stores as compared to the opposite side of Laredo.
The Walmart Supercentre area has an average income of around $24,000 with one payday loan store.
China Border and the surrounding area has an average income of $25,000 with no payday loan store.
The Slaughter Park Area has an average household income of $30,000 with no payday loan store as China Border area.
The Independence hills Regional Park has an average income of $50,000 and the areas around Lake Casa Blanca International State Park shows an average income of $40,000.
In a nutshell, it can be concluded that the overall average income is lower throughout the city and has fewer payday loan stores scattered around.
Payday Loan Complaint in Laredo
For the period 2011-2021, CFPB base knows only 2 complaints from customers in Laredo.