Payday Loans in Arlington (Texas)
Chapter 342 of the State Finance Code
- Ordinance No. 15-063
- Adopted on November 17, 2015
- Signed by W. Jeff Willams (Mayor), Teris Solis (City Attorney), Mary W. Supino (City Secretary)
- Payday loan amount limit: 20% of gross monthly income;
- Repayment limit: 4 installments (at least 25% of principal);
- Renewal (refinance): prohibited;
- Maintainance of all payday loan records (min 3 years);
- A lender must be registered in the City of Arlington;
- Maintaining loan records for a minimum of 3 years;
- Violation or infractions fined up to $500 each;
- An agreement can be in 3 languages: English, Vietnamese or Spanish;
- A customer can ask about credit counseling.
Arlington Payday Loans Stats
In 2016, Arlington had 32 payday loan lenders (credit access businesses).
As of May 1, 2021, 19 payday loan frontstores operate in Arlington:
- TITLEMAX (5 stores);
- Check N Title Loans (4 stores);
- ACE CASH EXPRESS (4 stores);
- CASHMAX (1 store);
- FASTCASH (1 store);
- LOANSTAR TITLE LOANS (1 store);
- Quikcash Title Loans (1 store);
- SPEEDY CASH (1 store).
To Complain in Arlington
Arlington Residents Debt-to-Income Ratios
Arlington residents have 666 median credit score and the average number of late payments is about 5.86. Below represented DTI (Debt-to-Income) ratios shows how Arlington residents debts stacks up against their income. As of 2020.
Credit Card DTI
Car Loan DTI
Student Loan DTI
Arlington Residents Financial Statistics
Below represented statistics is for Arlington, Tarrant County, Texas. As of 2019.
Median age of Arlington's residents, years
Labour force participation rate, %
Unemployment rate, %
% of residents with no health insurance
Median individual income, USD
Median household income, USD
% of households with income under $35,000
% of households with income $35,000 - $75,000
% of households with income $75,000 - $100,000
% of households with income over $100,000
% of households that own their residence
Median home value owned by residents, USD
Median rent cost, USD
Rent Burden, %
Some official sources of data we used to build this page:
Payday Loans are legal* in Texas.