Payday Loans Online is a hassle-free process with no paperwork. *
* No affiliation with any of the companies listed on the page.
Payday Loans in Irving
Irving City has a local regulation for payday loan lenders.
ZONING ORDINANCE NO. 1144, Sec. 52-35e. (Nondepository financial institutions)
- 1,000 feet distance between cash lenders;
- must be at least 500 feet from the rights-of-way of State Highway 183, State Highway 114, State Highway 161/President George Bush Turnpike, Interstate Highway 635, Loop 12, Spur 348, Spur 482, or State Highway 356 (Irving Boulevard);
- 200 feet from any residential property;
- at least 25 parking spaces for one payday loan lender in Irving;
Irving Residents Debt-to-Income Ratios
Irving residents have 675 median credit score and the average number of late payments is about 4.09. Below represented DTI (Debt-to-Income) ratios shows how Irving residents debts stacks up against their income. As of 2020.
Credit Card DTI
Car Loan DTI
Student Loan DTI
Irving Residents Financial Statistics
Below represented statistics is for Irving, Dallas County, Texas. As of 2019.
Median age of Irving's residents, years
Labour force participation rate, %
Unemployment rate, %
% of residents with no health insurance
Median individual income, USD
Median household income, USD
% of households with income under $35,000
% of households with income $35,000 - $75,000
% of households with income $75,000 - $100,000
% of households with income over $100,000
% of households that own their residence
Median home value owned by residents, USD
Median rent cost, USD
Rent Burden, %
Some official sources of data we used to build this page:
Payday Loans are legal* in Texas.