Payday Loans in Mesquite
- Ordinance NO. 4407 (Chapter 8);
- Passed on December 21, 2015;
- Signed by Stan Pickett (Mayor), B.J. Smith (City Attorney), Sonja Land (City Secretary).
- A payday lender must have a certification (for 1 year) from the City and pay a fee of $75;
- A payday lender must save loan records (borrower’ name and address, loan amount, fees);
- A loan amount must be limited to 20% of the borrower’s income;
- A lender must establish a borrower’s income;
- Installment payments must be limited to 4 times;
- An agreement must be written in English or Spanish language;
- $500 penalty for violation.
Payday Loans Stats in Mesquite
The 2021 year, in Mesquite operate 8 payday loans storefronts:
- ACE CASH EXPRESS (2 stores);
- ADVANCE AMERICA (2 stores);
- CHECK N GO (1 store);
- SPEEDY CASH (1 store);
- LOANSTAR TITLE LOANS (1 store);
- TITLEMAX (1 store).
Mesquite Residents Debt-to-Income Ratios
Mesquite residents have 652 median credit score and the average number of late payments is about 6.23. Below represented DTI (Debt-to-Income) ratios shows how Mesquite residents debts stacks up against their income. As of 2020.
Credit Card DTI
Car Loan DTI
Student Loan DTI
Mesquite Residents Financial Statistics
Below represented statistics is for Mesquite, Dallas County, Texas. As of 2019.
Median age of Mesquite's residents, years
Labour force participation rate, %
Unemployment rate, %
% of residents with no health insurance
Median individual income, USD
Median household income, USD
% of households with income under $35,000
% of households with income $35,000 - $75,000
% of households with income $75,000 - $100,000
% of households with income over $100,000
% of households that own their residence
Median home value owned by residents, USD
Median rent cost, USD
Rent Burden, %
Some official sources of data we used to build this page:
Payday Loans are legal* in Texas.