Payday Loans Online is a hassle-free process with no paperwork. *
* No affiliation with any of the companies listed on the page.
Payday Loans in Baytown
The City Baytown has an additional local rugulation for short cash loan lenders.
- The ordinance passed on 2014
The ordinance has the following regulations:
- A credit access business (payday loan lender) must obtain certificate and renew it every year;
- The destination between two payday loan lender stores must be at least 1,000 feet;
- A lender must keep all short loan transactions;
- No credit check loan can not be more than 20% of customer income;
Baytown Residents Debt-to-Income Ratios
Baytown residents have 657 median credit score and the average number of late payments is about 7.31. Below represented DTI (Debt-to-Income) ratios shows how Baytown residents debts stacks up against their income. As of 2020.
Credit Card DTI
Car Loan DTI
Student Loan DTI
Baytown Residents Financial Statistics
Below represented statistics is for Baytown, Harris County, Texas. As of 2019.
Median age of Baytown's residents, years
Labour force participation rate, %
Unemployment rate, %
% of residents with no health insurance
Median individual income, USD
Median household income, USD
% of households with income under $35,000
% of households with income $35,000 - $75,000
% of households with income $75,000 - $100,000
% of households with income over $100,000
% of households that own their residence
Median home value owned by residents, USD
Median rent cost, USD
Rent Burden, %
Some official sources of data we used to build this page:
Payday Loans are legal* in Texas.